Welcome to the following guest staff today: Graham MacDonald for Matthew Killeen, Brian Crane for Pauline Kelly, Wanda Cheverie for Tracy Llewellyn, and Bridget DeCourcey for Rod MacDonald.
- This morning: FRE421A, FRE421B, HIS521A
- This afternoon: CMP521A, PHY521A
- We are now in Exam Mode.
- The following students still have a balance owing on their yearbook. This needs to be paid before you get your report card. Madison Acorn, Chris Butler, Allie Cheverie, Maddy Clements, Jory Donovan, Alex Gay, Brooke Hancock, Robert Hicken, Kayla Howe, Mitchell Johnston, Hayley MacLeod, Rebecca Martell, Tyler McGillivray, Colton Morris, Daniel Morrison, Zack Munroe, Logan Robertson.
- Josten’s shipped 15 extra yearbooks. They are for sale for $50 as long as supplies last! See Kelly at the main office to buy one.
- The following students have outstanding library items which should be returned as soon as possible: Madison Acorn, Katie Arsenault, Zoe Baker, Dawn Boudreault, Kai Boyle, Scott Brehaut, Bailey Brydon, Caelab Buell, Chris Butler, Paige Butler, Danny Cain, Jesse Campbell, Chloe Chapman, Marlee Clark, Maddy Clements, Brittney Collette, Koltan Compton, Anthony Cormier, Patricia Crant, Kelly Drake, Matthias Drake, Lindsay Fitzpatrick, Ben Gallant, Chase Gauthier, Colby Gillis, Brooke Hancock, Joel Hancock, Jorden Hicken, Ryan Holland, Hailey Irving, Chelsey Keefe, Quentin Kenny, Kendra Kerr, Rylan King, Peter Konstantakis, Kim Kristensen, Tyler Laird, Grace Lanigan, Mitchell Lannigan, Mia Levesque, Dakota Llewellyn, Willow M’Cloud, Alex MacDonald, Brody MacDonald, Samantha MacDonald, Sierra MacDonald, Amy MacKenzie, Alicia MacKinnon, Hannah MacKinnon, Taylor MacLean, Chase MacLeod, Gillian MacLeod, Amie MacPherson, Ryan MacPherson, Taylor Marlin, Bayley Matheson, Taylor J Matheson, Stephanie McBride, Cassandra McGillivray, Morgan McHerron, Hunter McIntyre, Dakota McKearney, Shyanna McKenna, Cian McTavish, Amy Moore, Tyler Moore, Brandon Morris, Deanna Morris, Daniel Morrison-Benoit, Dylan Murphy, Emily Norton, Samantha O’Brien, Timothy O’Connor, Dakota Quinn, Rebecca Rafuse, Jamie Robertson, Kailley Robertson, Owen Shaw, Robert Shepard, Andrea Smith, Kimberley Stevenson, Kaitlyn Stewart, Hanna Weavers, Charles Whiteway, C.J. Young.
- Basketball Camp at Montague Intermediate School: August 25-28 for Grades 6-12 girls and boys. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 838-0860.
- Noted below are students who have outstanding balances in Athletics, to be paid as soon as possible.
- Rugby Fees: Liam Thompson $30, Cordell Blaisdell $35, Lucas Cann $35, Peter Konstantakis $30, Jory Donovan $30, Michaela LaPorte $30, Kim Stevenson $30, Ali White $30, and Chloe Chapman $30.
- Softball Fees: Kyle Murphy $35 and Cole Jenkins $35.
- Track and Field Fees: Tynan Murphy $10, and Hunter MacIntyre $10.
- The following students must return their uniforms to Ms. Nabuurs or the main office ASAP. You will not receive your report card until your uniform is handed in.
- Women’s Rugby – Michaela LaPorte, Alyssa Ferguson, Ali White, Amanda Gormley.
- Women’s Volleyball – Olivia Jamieson
- Men’s Softball – John Duncan, Andrew MacLeod, Kyle Murphy, Cameron Gillis, Brett Hicken, Cameron Glover, Cole Jenkins, Denver Bastedo
- Women’s Soccer – Alisha MacDonald
- Track and Field – Billie MacKay, Hannah Glover, Emma Collings, Noah Inman, Morganne Rice, Amanda Gormley, Alanna VanWiechen, Jesse Annear, Anthony McGuigan, Alyssa Ferguson, Daniel Whalen, Hunter MacIntryre, Allie Boyle, Danielle Collings, Emma MacDonald, Tyler MacGillivray, Chaucer Fraser, Sarah Visser, David Thompson, Tynan Murphy, Willis VanWiechen
- Viking Athletics Club (Strength & Conditioning): If you’re interested in training for sport or just to get in shape, come on out! Summer Weekly Schedule: Tuesday 6:15-7:45, Thursday 6:15-7:45, Saturday 1:00-2:30, and Sunday 1:00-2:30. For more information contact Ron Annear at 628-7762.
- Summer School will be offered at Colonel Gray High School this summer. Registration deadline is June 19; however, students are advised to register ASAP. Students can get all the information you need (courses offered, schedule, etc.) from Student Services.
- Grade 12 students are reminded of upcoming Scholarship deadlines:
- PEI Federation of Agriculture Scholarship: June 20, 2014
- The Sabrina Shannon Memorial Award: June 27, 2014
- ABBVIE IBD Scholarship Prgm in support of the Chron’s & Colitis Foundation of Canada: June 30, 2014
- Visible Minority Scholarship: June 30, 2014
- Aboriginal Canadians Scholarship (NUPGE): June 30, 2014
- Terry Fox Memorial Scholarship (NUPGE): June 30, 2014
- Terry Douglas Scholarship (NUPGE): June 30, 2014
- PEI Foundation for People with Disabilities – Alice & Roy Bruce Memorial Scholarship: June 30, 2014
- PEI Foundation for People with Disabilities – Foundation Award: June 30, 2014
- June Callwood Harmony Scholarships: June 30, 2014
- Rev. Patrick J. Mooney Memorial Scholarship: July 31, 2014
- The Saint Dunstan’s Bursary Program: July 31, 2014
- Chief Petty Officer Jack Scholarship: July 31,2014
- Maritime Affairs Scholarship: July 31, 2014
- Masonic Bursaries: July 31, 2014
- The SOS Safety Scholarship: July 31, 2014
- Rt. Rev. George A. MacDonald Scholarship: August 31, 2014
Public Service Annnouncements:
- The Northumberland Fisheries Festival, happening on July 24-27, 2014, is looking for girls ages 14-18 to participate in the Miss. Northumberland Pageant! All who are interested in a great experience can call 962-3327 or email email@example.com for more info. Also NEW to this year’s festival – a Ground Hockey Tournament! 7 players per team – contact Jason Whiteway at 969-8470 or find him on facebook to register. There is a “Catch Me If You Can” 5k Run/Walk – $10.00 entry – sign up by June 30 for a free T-shirt – call Karri Ferguson at 962-2151 to register.