It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Donna White for Bethany MacLeod, Graham MacDonald for Mary Ellen Lowther, Wanda Cheverie for Yvonne Higgins, and Brian Somers for Harold Brothers.
Happy Birthday to Colin MacIntyre.
- The following students still have a balance owing on their yearbook. This needs to be paid before you get your report card. Madison Acorn, Chris Butler, Allie Cheverie, Maddy Clements, Jory Donovan, Michael Ferguson, Alex Gay, Brooke Hancock, Robert Hicken, Kayla Howe, Mitchell Johnston, Hayley MacLeod, Rebecca Martell, Tyler McGillivray, Colton Morris, Daniel Morrison, Zack Munroe, Dillon Perry, Logan Robertson, Kim Stevenson.
- Found: set of black ear buds (found outside), gold coloured pearl ring, gold/silver cat pin, various jump drives. Check at the office.
- Grads: Today is the last day to pay for the grad activity (Paintball) in the ticket booth!
- Any students who are interested in being a Peer Helper next year should see Ms. Beaton or Mr. Killeen.
- Important outlines with dates and times for Prom and Grad activities are available on the school website.
- Prom Tickets: This is the last day to purchase one!
- Josten’s shipped 15 extra yearbooks. They are for sale for $50 as long as supplies last! See Olivia Jamieson, Alexander King, Sabryna Schurman, or Kelly at the main office to buy one.
- Students are reminded NOT to park in the handicapped areas in the parking lots. If all parking spots are taken in the student parking area, students can use the far spots, closest to the rugby fields, in the staff parking area.
- Due to Library inventory, today is the last day to borrow print materials from the library. Students must return all materials by Wednesday, June 11, or a charge for items owing may appear on report cards. Please see Mrs. Killeen with any questions.
- Congratulations to the Women’s Rugby team who defeated Bluefield 15-0 to claim the AAA Bronze Medal last night.
- Athletes who have not returned their uniforms or paid their athletic fees must do so ASAP. You will not receive your report card if you owe a uniform or fees.
- Phys. Ed. Classes will be going to the driving range on Monday, June 9. Please bring a club.
- Track and field athletes who did not qualify for provincials must return their uniforms to Ms. Nabuurs this week.
- No track and field practice today. Good luck to all athletes who are competing at provincials at UPEI on Friday and Saturday.
- The Viking Strength & Conditioning Club offers the following training times: Tuesday 6:15-7:45, Thursday 6:15-7:45 and Sunday 1:00-2:30 pm. For more information contact Ron Annear at 628-7762.
- Spring Basketball on Mondays from 7-9 pm for all girls interested in playing for MRHS next year.
- Vikings & Red Rock Wrestling Clubs new practice times: Monday from 4:00 to 5:30 and Thursday from 3:00 to 4:30pm at Montague Consolidated.
- Requests for the Friday song: Submit a copy of lyrics and your name to Ms. Dowd or Colton Matheson.
- All students are responsible for Student Fees which are payable at the main office.
- Summer School will be offered at Colonel Gray High School this summer. Registration deadline for Coop courses is June 6 and June 19 for all other courses; however, students are advised to register ASAP. Students can get all the information you need (courses offered, schedule, etc.) and then register online by clicking on the link: https://colgray.pbworks.com/w/page/80810006/ELSB%20Summer%20Learning%202014%20Registration?securitymsg=true
- Students are reminded that the Grade 12 Grad Prize applications are due June 6.
Public Service Annnouncements:
- Parks Canada is Hiring Bilingual Students! Interviews will be taking place in Charlottetown Wednesday, June 11, and Thursday, June 12. Please call (902)566-7264 to make an appointment. Parcs Canada embauche des étudiants bilingues. Les entrevues se tiendront à Charlottetown le mercredi 11 juin et le jeudi 12 juin. Veuillez appeler au 902-566-7264 pour fixer la date et l’heure de l’entrevue.