Happy Birthday to Willow McCloud and Sarah MacVarish.
Highlights for Today:
- The following students should meet in Learning Centre B today directly after school: Chloe Gillis, Emma MacDonald, and Olivia Jamieson.
- The girls from the Disney Choir must meet in Learning Centre B at the beginning of lunch today.
- The MRHS Athletic Department is pleased to announce our fall coaching staff for 2013-2014:
- Cross Country – Matthew Killeen and Philip MacDonald
- Golf – Matthew Killeen and Earl Campbell
- Power Lifting – Charlie Trainor, Earl Campbell, and Wyatt Inman
- Field hockey – Anne MacKinnon and Khrista Higginbotham
- Women’s Soccer – Doug Weeks
- Men’s Soccer – Peter Connaughton and Natasha Dowd
- Women’s Volleyball – Emily Beck and Ruth Beck
- Men’s Volleyball – Travis Murphy and Michael Brothers
- Men’s Soccer Tryouts are scheduled for September 9, 10, 11 from 3:30 to 5:00pm.
- A Women’s Volleyball Team Tryouts will be held on Sept. 6: 6-8pm, Sept. 7: 4-6pm, and Sept. 9: 3-5pm.
- Men’s Volleyball Tryouts are scheduled for Monday from 3:00 to 5:30 and Tuesday from 5:00 to 7:00pm.
- Choir begins on Tuesday, September 10, from 3:30 to 5:00pm in the music room (beside the Cafeteria). Anyone who likes to sing is welcome to attend. Come on out!!
- Larry McGuire’s Driver Education will be at Montague High Library on Wednesday, Sept. 11, at noon to have three of his students write their Learner’s Permit. Larry has room for only a few more students. If interested, drop into the Library for a chat.