Year End Marks/Reports/Graduation:
- Students are reminded that all missing items must be returned and/or paid for in order to pick up final reports/exams. This includes yearbooks which were ordered and not paid for. Students should come prepared when coming in to pick up reports.
- Grads are reminded of dress code for the ceremonies this evening: skirt or dress for the ladies, dress shirt and pants for the gents, and no flip-flops for either gender.
- Grads are to meet at 5:00pm in Room 95 today for pinning of sashes.
- Grades 10 and 11 students can pick up report cards in the Cafeteria from 8:30 to 10:30am on June 25.
- There will be an e-reader and e-book learning session day on Tuesday, June 25. Drop in the Library throughout the day to learn how to use an e-reader, load e-books, saving e-books and note taking on an e-reader. Hope to see you there!
Public Service Announcements:
- On June 29, Tennis PEI will be running two clinics at the Cardigan Tennis Court. The clinic is free of charge for participants, and no equipment or prior knowledge is necessary. The first clinic will be from 10:00am to 12:00pm. The second clinic will be from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm. All ages are encouraged to attend this event. For further information, please contact Andrew at 838-2528. Please come out and enjoy the day!
- Miss Montague Pageant: Gals are reminded that this is the last week to register for this pageant; deadline is Friday, June 21. Applications are available in the school’s main office or by contacting the Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre at 838-5143.