Happy Belated Birthday to Erin Brown and Timothy O’Connor who celebrated over the weekend.
Highlights for Today:
- Morning exam: BIO521A, LAW 521A
- Are you missing a family ring? A gold ring with five gemstones was found quite some time ago. We also have a blue flash drive. If these might be yours, please check with Kelly in the main office.
- Photo Club Fund-Raiser: Photo Club has taken Prom Portraits and will take up-close photos of each grad as they receive their diploma/prizes at the Graduation Ceremonies. For the low price of $2/event, your favorite grad images will be sent to the e-mail address of your choice. To order… a table will be set up at grad rehearsal and at the grad reception OR leave your $$ and address in the main office OR drop in to see Ms. Lowther in Room 115 ASAP. All will be mailed out by June 27.
- Donate Your Calculator: If you no longer have use for your calculator or geometry set, think about donating them to the Math Department. They will make sure items are put to good use! Ms. Lowther is collecting donations (Room 115) until the end of June.
Year End Marks/Reports:
- Grad List is posted at 8:30am on June 19. Grade 12 students can pick up exams in the Cafeteria from 8:30 to 10:00am, then proceed to the Wellness Centre for graduation rehearsal.
- Grades 10 and 11 students can pick up report cards in the Cafeteria from 8:30 to 10:30am on June 25.
- The time has come to make a new view book for 2014-2015 year at Holland College. They want to get some feedback from the public and prospective students, especially from island high school students on what type of look they prefer. To do this, they have come up with a survey/contest. Voting is opened until June 20th. Your opinion really matters, plus, there is a chance to win prizes. Survey link is http://www.hollandcollege.com/contests.
- There will be an e-reader and e-book learning session day on Tuesday, June 25. Drop in the Library throughout the day to learn how to use an e-reader, load e-books, saving e-books and note taking on an e-reader. Hope to see you there!
- ALL Library books and Kobos are overdue! Please return ALL items to the Library asap! If items are not returned, students and staff are responsible to pay the replacement value of the missing items. Transcripts and report cards will not be available to anyone owing books to the Library.
Public Service Announcements:
- On June 29, Tennis PEI will be running two clinics at the Cardigan Tennis Court. The clinic is free of charge for participants, and no equipment or prior knowledge is necessary. The first clinic will be from 10:00am to 12:00pm. The second clinic will be from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm. All ages are encouraged to attend this event. For further information, please contact Andrew at 838-2528. Please come out and enjoy the day!
- Miss Montague Pageant: Gals are reminded that this is the last week to register for this pageant; deadline is Friday, June 21. Applications are available in the school’s main office or by contacting the Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre at 838-5143.