It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Brendan Curran and Noah Hoskins. We also extend special greetings to Ms. Chantelle Beaton who has a milestone birthday today!
Welcome Guest Staff: Mike Hambly for Doug Weeks, Jonathan Gallant for Ralph Jamieson, Jessica Campbell for Seana Evans-Renaud (pm) and Janna Goodwin for Bethany MacLeod.
Lost and Found: We still have a couple of items that were left behind: two pair of cleats and a pair of white wedge sandals that have been in the office since the evening of the Prom. If any of these items are yours, please come and pick them up.
Highlights for Today:
- Blood for Life Committee members should meet in Mr. Trainor’s room at 11:55am today.
- Billet forms from CSLC spirit leaders are due today. Please hand them into Ms. Beaton or Ms. Hicken.
- Any Grade 12 students who are expecting to receive a Community Service Bursary are asked to go to Student Services as soon as possible to pick up a very important Student Information form which must be completed and submitted in order for you to receive your award, and to verify your personal info so that your certificate will be printed accurately.
- Yearbooks have arrived! Only those students who have paid for books will receive their copy. If you didn’t order a book, please see Ms. McLane. There are some extra copies available; price is $48.
- The Confederation Bridge Education Bursary 2013 has now arrived in Student Services. With a short deadline of June 10th, interested students are asked to get applications in ASAP and return them to Ms. Coady. Selection is based on Academic Performance, Leadership Potential, commitment to community and financial need!
- Any athletes who still have uniforms must return them to Ms. Dowd today.
- The Library is now in quiet study mode! Absolutely no talking unless a class is in the Library working on an assignment. Anyone who is not respectful of the quiet study area will be asked to leave the Library and return to class.
- ALL Library books and Kobos are overdue! Please return ALL items to the Library asap! If items are not returned, students and staff are responsible to pay the replacement value of the missing book, kobo, audio book, video, etc. Transcripts and report cards will not be available to anyone owing books to the Library.
- Missing items: a camera tripod is missing from the AV room in the Library. If you have the tripod, please return it asap!
- Missing Encyclopedias! World Books B and C-Ch are missing from the 2010 set. These books should not have left the Library and can not be replaced. If you have them or know of their location, please return them to the Library!
- During exams, a study room will be available for students to sign out for a block per day and the Library will be a quiet study area. Please see Ms. MacDougall-Turner for more details.
- Forgot your pen or pencil? Come to the Library and buy a pen or pencil for $1. All proceeds going to purchasing new books for the Library.
Yearbook Balances: There are several students who have outstanding balances. If your name is included here, you will not receive your yearbook until payment is made. Hannah Campion, Destiny Jeffries, Caleb Smith, Robert Stach, Julian Annear, Brittany Beck, Sarah Benoit, SaraMarie Benoit, Joshua Black, Emily Blue, Erin Brown, Tyson Campbell, Alexis Carroll, Taylor Carroll, Kaytlin Chandler, Brooke Clarey, Leslie Creed, Brendan Curran, Devin deMontbrun, Rachel Gormley, Ryan Hopkins, Kelsie Hume, Zachary Jenkins, Morgan Jesso, Tyler Kemp, Anne-Marie King, Landon Labonte, Lauren MacConnell, Dalton MacDonald, Kelsey MacDonald, Logan MacDonald, Lucas MacKenzie, Rosemarie MacLean, Logan MacLeod, Michaela MacSwain, Chloe Mahar, Ashton Martin-MacLean, Nicole Mills, Tyler Moore, Hailey Morris, Daniel Morrison-Benoit, Rachel O’Connor, Caitlyn Perrot, Jacob Perry, Mitchell Peters, Krystal Pirch, Merissa Rayner, Amy Ryan, Kirsten Stewart, Shirley Stewart, Allie Taylor, Kristen Williams, Tyler Yorston.