It’s a “C-D” Day!
Welcome Guest Staff: Janna Goodwin for Bethany MacLeod, Mike Hambly for Mary Ellen Lowther, Kelsea McLane for Janet MacDougall-Turner, and Denise McGillivray for Toby Murphy.
Prom 2013 Update:
- Grads! Prom Contracts and Procedures forms are available in the office. Please pick up copies to be filled in and signed by you and your parents. Prom sign-in contact forms must be returned to Ms. Evans-Renaud no later than Friday, April 26, 2013. Prom contracts must be signed and returned before prom tickets can be purchased.
- Prom tickets will be on sale from May 6th to May 15th. Watch for further announcements.
Congratulations to the MRHS Choir for a beautiful performance at the UPEI Choral Concert last night. BRAVO!
Highlights for Today:
- Any students interested in volunteering at a pancake breakfast at Montague Consolidated please see Ms. Dowd today.
- Brett Birt, Ben Shaw, Jordan Wisener please see Ms. Dowd in the PE area following reading period.
- Study A Block Grads are asked to please see Ms. MacDougall-Turner ASAP for grad list information.
- Anime & Manga Club will be meeting today at lunch in the library conference room to plan for Arts in Action activities.
- Choir and Band members should sign up outside the music room for rooms in Halifax. You must sign up in rooms of four. No more, no less.
- The Yearbook Committee is accepting photo submissions for the final pages. Please submit photos on Replay it or email them to email@example.com .
- Grads: If you are interested in being on the Prom Committee, please see Ms. MacDougall-Turner.
- There will be badminton today from 6-8 pm. All team members are encouraged to attend.
- Rugby Tryouts for next week:
- Monday 3:30 in carpentry class
- Tuesday 3:30 in the gym
- Wednesday/Thursday 3:30 at intermediate fields
- Men’s U16 and U18 Provincial Rugby Tryouts will be held on Sunday, April 7, from 1-4 pm. All MRHS players are encouraged to attend!
- Viking Strength and Conditioning Club training times are as listed below. Meet in the Fitness Centre. All students are welcome!
- Today, Friday, April 5 @ 6:30 pm
- Sunday, April 7 @ 1:15 pm
- Wednesday, April 10 @ 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 12 @ 6:30 pm
- Sunday, April 14 @ 1:15 pm
- Wednesday, April 17 @ 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 19 @ 6:30 pm
- Sunday, April 21 @ 1:15 pm
- All students involved in the CSLC Training this weekend MUST be here at 8:00 am on Sunday.
- Prom Committee will meet every week on Thursday (starting next week) at lunch in the library. Yearbook photo will be taken at your first meeting.
- Here’s your opportunity to save lives. A Blood Donor Clinic is scheduled for Montague High on Thursday, April 11, from 12:00 to 4:00 pm. Book your appointment through Canadian Blood Services today! 1-888-236-6283 or online www.blood.ca
From the Library:
- Continue to use your MRHS student ID to check a book out of the library and receive a ballot to win a $10 gift card from Tim Horton’s, Subway, or Wendy’s. A name is drawn from the ballots on the last day of classes each month. Next draw date is April 30 and the Kobo draw will be in June!
- Forgot your pen or pencil? Come to the library and buy a pen or pencil for $1. All proceeds going to purchasing new books for the library.
- Summer Soccer Registration is being held at the Cavendish Wellness Centre today from 5 to 7 pm, Saturday, April 6, from 10am to 2pm, and on Saturday, April 20, from 10am to 2pm. For more information, visit the following website: http://www.easterneagles.goalline.ca