It’s a “D – C” Day!
Happy Birthday to all the students who celebrated their birthdays over the March Break: James Butler, Renee Robertson, Kirsten Stewart, Jenna Jackson, Jenna Schellekens, Ian Walsh, Morgan Campbell, Keirsten Steele, Chase Gauthier, Hannah Higginbotham, Khye Krolikowski, Chandler Matheson, Charlotte Matters, Benjamin Shaw, Johnathan Davidson, Ryan MacPherson and Merissa Rayner.
Welcome Guest Staff: Taylor Johnson for Anne MacKinnon, Kevin Scully for Charlie Trainor, Andrew Murchison for Lianne Garland and Tracy Schurman for Dawn Martell. Staff and students please note that Earl Campbell is not in today.
Highlights for Today:
- Welcome back all Europe travelers! We hope you had a wonderful trip!
- There will be no Debate Club meeting this week. Debate Club will resume with a new schedule next week.
- All members of the MRHS Choir must bring their uniforms to school on Tuesday and arrive in uniform to have their pictures taken for the yearbook at 3:15 in the cafeteria.
- Here’s your opportunity to save lives. A Blood Donor Clinic is scheduled for Montague High on Thursday, April 11, from 12:00 to 4:00 pm. Book your appointment through Canadian Blood Services today! 1-888-236-6283 or online http://www.blood.ca
- Speech Language Pathologist, Jenna Coady, a Speech Language Pathologist on PEI will be at Montague High to talk with students who are interested in pursuing a career in Speech. A sign up sheet is available in Student Services. The session will be this Wednesday at 12:00 in Student Services.
- UPEI First Year Advisement, this Wednesday at 4:00pm: UPEI will be sending 3 advisement representatives to MRHS to help future UPEI students pick out first year courses and answer any questions you may have about 1st year at UPEI! This is a great opportunity for students who plan to attend UPEI in the fall to ask questions about courses, housing, campus and different major and minor options. All interested students are asked to sign up for a time slot in student services! Time slots are assigned on a first come first serve basis so hurry in ASAP!
From the Library:
- Continue to use your MRHS student ID to check a book out of the library and receive a ballot to win a $10 gift card from Tim Horton’s, Mcdonald’s, Subway, or Wendy’s. A name is drawn from the ballots on the last day of classes each month. Next draw date is March 28th and the Kobo draw will be in June!
- Forgot your pen or pencil? Come to the library and buy a pen or pencil for $1. All proceeds going to purchasing new books for the library.
- Do you have a suggestion for fiction, non-fiction, magazines for the library? Please write your suggestions on the bulletin board in the library or speak with Ms. MacDougall-Turner. An order is being placed very soon!
- If you are interested in being a library monitor in the morning, during lunch break or after school please see Ms. MacDougall-Turner.