It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Quinn Hennessey, Hannah Nabuurs and Megan Roach.
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Martin Zver for Glenda McInnis, Brian Somers for Craig Norton (am), and Wanda Cheverie for Yvonne Higgins.
- All Student Fees can now be paid at the main office. Any home room teachers who still have Student Fee envelopes are reminded to turn them in to the office asap.
- Europe travellers will meet today at 12:00 noon in Mme Flynn’s room to launch some new fundraisers.
- Ms. Beck is back from Saskatchewan and ready to rehearse! Choir will be today (Tuesday) from 3:30-5:00 and tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:30 am. If you haven’t started choir but would like to join, now is your chance!
- Men’s Ensemble starts tonight (Tuesday) at 5:00 pm. All guys who like to sing are welcome!
- Grads! Please take in a baby picture for the yearbook. The deadline for submissions is October 17. Drop off your pic at the yearbook office with your name on the back of the photo.
- Anyone interested in joining the SNAC Committee, meet in Learning Centre A at 11:45 today. Bring your lunch!
- Congratulations to Willis VanWiechen who will be playing soccer at the Nationals this week with his team RC United U16 boys. Best of luck!
- Next week we will have representatives from both Mount Saint Vincent University and the University of New Brunswick (Fredericton) visiting our school. Interested students are asked to sign up on the sheet on Ms. Coady’s door in Student Services.
- Tuesday October 9th: Mount Saint Vincent University, 9:15am
- Wednesday October 10th: University of New Brunswick, 11:45am
- This week (October 1st – 5th) is Architecture Week! The architecture association of PEI will be hosting an Open House on Friday, October 5, from 3:00pm – 6:00pm at 574 Main Street, Montague, PEI. There are daily events scheduled throughout the week! Come to student services to see what’s going on.
- Applications for King’s County Memorial Hospital and Riverview Manor Volunteering are due on Friday, October 5. Please hand you form into Ms. Coady or Ms. White in student services. Any CSLC student who missed the information session are asked to stop into student services for application forms.
- Catherine Gregory will be here recruiting for Jr. Achievement on Tuesday, October 9, at 11:45. There will be a booth set up outside of the main office!
- Any Grade 12 students interested in participating in the Strive program may sign up on the scholarship board in student services!
- Forgot your pen or pencil? Come to the library and buy a pen or pencil for $1. All proceeds going to purchasing new books for the library.
- MRHS Book club will meet in the library conference room this Thursday, October 4. Bring your lunch! All are welcome to join.
- Women’s Ensemble starts Friday morning at 7:30 am. All girls who like to sing are welcome!
- There will be a meeting next Tuesday evening, October 9 at 5:00, for any parents of choir members who are interested in going on the choir trip next year.