It’s a “D-C” Day.
Happy Birthday to the following students: Coady MacCallum, Nicole Myers, and Jalessa Perry!
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Dakota Conohan for Pauline Kelly.
• Europe Travellers: Chocolate should be arriving today. See Mme Flynn if you’d like to pick some up before leaving today.
• Anyone who is interested in an SPC card should see either a CSLC participant or Mrs. Hicken in room #97. They are $9 and there are numerous perks to owning one.
• Any girls interested in trying out for the MRHS Women’s Soccer team should sign up on the bulletin board outside the gym by the end of the today. Tryouts will begin on Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:00 on the field behind the school.
• Men’s Soccer tryouts:
o Monday, September 10, 3:30 to 4:30
o Tuesday, September 11, 3:30 to 5:00
o Wednesday, September 12, 3:30 to 5:00
o All those trying out must attend a brief meeting on Monday, Sept. 10 at 11:43 in Room 84.
• Men’s Volleyball tryouts:
o Monday, Sept. 10, 3:15 to 5:00
o Tuesday, Sept. 11, 5:00 to 7:00
• Women’s Volleyball tryouts:
o Today 5:30 to 7:00
o Monday, Sept. 10, 5:00 to 7:00
o Wednesday, Sept. 12, 3:00 to 5:00
• Field Hockey tryouts will begin on Monday, Sept. 10 at 3:15. If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. MacKinnon.
• Any guys or gals interested in Power Lifting are asked to meet next Wednesday, Sept. 12, in the Fitness Centre.
• Any guys between the ages of 13-15 that are interested in Tackle Football there will be an information session and light practice today at 6 p.m. at the football field.
• LifeTouch will be here on Monday, Sept. 10 to take undergrad photos during A and B Block. Students are encouraged to have their photo taken so you can receive your school ID.
• Abegweit Driver Education Classes will begin on Sept. 11th at MRHS. To enroll call 902-566-1482 or sign up online at http://www.drivepei.com
• Montague Ringette Registration will be held Saturday, Sept 8th 10–12 p.m. and Thursday, Sept. 20th 6-8 p.m. at the Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre.
• The first choir practice for the MRHS choir will be held on Tuesday, September 11 from 3:30-5:00 in the music room. You do not have to be a good singer to participate, you just have to love singing. Come get involved and check it out!!
• Any grade 10 or 11 students who would be interested in participating in the CSLC 2013 next September, please go to room #85 at 11:45 for a very important meeting.
• There will be a student council meeting on Monday at 11:45 in room #85. Everyone is welcome!!