Happy Birthday to Erin Brown.
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Sally Conohan for Kayla Coady, Donna White for Carl Evans, Colleen Norris for Tim Lea, and Anne Marie MacDonald for Pauline Kelly.
- Morning Exams: GEO521A, PHY521A, SCI421A.
- Afternoon Exams: FDS421A, BIO521A.
- All Physical Education students and athletes should return your locks to the Phys. Ed. Staff by Monday, June 18, or the locks will be removed and the items placed in the lost and found.
- Extra yearbooks are available in the main office. Price is $45.
- Graduation Ceremony photos will be taken by members of the photo club. They are raising money to buy accessories and new lenses for the club camera. If you would like a copy e-mailed to you, please give your email address (and a minimum donation of $2) to Mrs. Lowther in Room 115. Photos will be sent out up until June 30. Thank you for your support.
- REWARD! A reward is being offered to the person or persons who safely return the missing World Book Encyclopedias. Missing are C-Ch 2010 and Ci-Cz 2006. Please see Mrs. MacDougall-Turner to collect the reward. We want the books not your name!
- If you have an overdue book that is lost, please see the office or Mrs. MacDougall-Turner for the cost of the book. All library books must be returned and/or accounts cleared before report cards will be printed.
- Do you need a quiet spot to study during exams? Exam time study room and computer sign up sheets are available. Please come to the library to sign up!
- Monday’s Morning Exams: CHM521A, FAM421A, FRE421A.
- Monday’s Afternoon Exams: WRT421A.