It’s a “D-C” Day!
Happy Birthday to Anne-Marie King and Rebecca Millar-Robertson.
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Donna White for Bethany MacLeod, Martin Zver for Matthew Killeen, Eric VanWiechen for Chantelle Beaton, Angela Henbest for Lianne Garland (am), Trevor MacDonald for Philip MacDonald, and Tracy Schurman for Kelly Matheson.
Thank you to all those students and staff who participated in the Blood Donor Clinic yesterday. Special Thanks goes out to Melissa Haberl, Sarah Drake and Hannah Nabuurs for helping to make the day a success!
- There will be Block meetings for all Peer Helpers today. Please make sure you attend.
- Students and staff are advised that the Cafeteria will not be open for afternoon break for the remainder of this school year.
- The Culinary classes certainly appreciate all your support this term and are in the process of developing a cookbook of all the recipes made this year. Stay tuned for more info!
- Both Prom and Graduation Ceremony photos have been or will be taken by members of the photo club. They are raising money to buy accessories and new lenses for the club camera. If you would like a copy e-mailed to you, please give your email address (and a minimum donation of $2) to Mrs. Lowther in Room 115. Photos will be sent out up until June 30. Thank you for your support.
- The photo shoot for All Stars pictures will take place during D Block.
- All Softball players must turn your uniforms in to Ms. Dowd today. You will not receive your report card if your uniform is not turned in!
- The fitness center will be open mornings, at lunch, and after school most days until the end of the year, for students who are interested in making up Phys Ed time.
- Volunteer Opportunity: Montague Summer Days are looking for volunteers June 23 & 24th. These hours can go towards your George Coles Bursary hours! Please contact student services if interested!
- Community Service Bursary: Any graduating students who have registered for the Community Service Bursary should see Mr. Conohan or Ms. Coady for some important information.
- Scholarships and Transcripts: Grade 12 students who have applied to colleges or universities are reminded that you must come to Student Services and indicate on the list on Ms. Coady’s door where you would like your final transcript sent. Also, please notify Ms. Coady or Mr. Conohan of any scholarship offers you will be accepting.
- Grade 12 Information Sheets: Grade 12 students and Homeroom teachers are asked to please ensure that Grade 12 student info sheets have been completed and updated. The information provided on these sheets is extremely valuable in the school’s deliberations for grad awards and student recognition.
- REWARD! A reward is being offered to the person or persons who safely return the missing World Book Encyclopedias. Missing are C-Ch 2010 and Ci-Cz 2006. Please see Mrs. MacDougall-Turner to collect the reward. We want the books not your name!
- If you have an overdue book that is lost, please see the office or Mrs. MacDougall-Turner for the cost of the book. All library books must be returned and/or accounts cleared before report cards will be printed.
- Do you need a quiet spot to study during exams? Exam time study room and computer sign up sheets are available. Please come to the library to sign up!