It’s a “C-D” Day!
Happy Birthday to Ocean Benoit, Kyle Dockendorff and Robert Stach. Belated greetings to the following students who celebrated their birthdays over the weekend: Zachary Purchase and Brandon Whiteway.
Welcome to the following guest staff today: Mike Hambly for Jonathan Hayes, Brian Somers for Harold Brothers, Kelly Doran for Peggy Flynn (pm), and Wanda Cheverie for Gail Johnston.
Missing Something? Three cufflinks and a silver chain with a cross and other embellishments have been turned into the office. Please see Kelly.
- There will be a Grad Activity Committee meeting today at 11:45 am in Room 119.
- Any students who have signed up for peer help for next year, please see Mrs. Hicken before you leave for the summer, to set up an appointment for an interview. You must have an interview before you can be accepted into the program.
- Men’s Rugby team will have a practice today after school.
- Women’s Rugby team will have lunch in Mr. Munn’s room today in prep for your quarter-final game at Colonel Gray. All must attend.
- Awards Banquet tickets are $5 and are being sold until May 29 (that’s tomorrow) in the ticket booth at noon time. The banquet is on June 7 at 6 pm.
- The fitness center will be open mornings, at lunch, and after school most days until the end of the year, for students who are interested in making up Phys Ed time.
- Holland College Golf Programs will be having an information session in the library at 11:45 on Tuesday, May 29. Any students interested in pursuing a golf-related career are encouraged to attend. Door prizes will be drawn for and it is not too late to apply for September, 2012!
- Track and Field practice on Tuesday at 3:30. All individuals who qualified for provincials must attend.
- Congratulations to William McGuigan for winning the autographed copy of Gift of Six! William correctly guessed that all the books in the display case were donated to the library or were purchased with donated funds.
- Enter to win PEI’s Raceroony, a PEI trivia game by Michael D. Corney. Answer the following question: Who was the first Premier of PEI born in the Montague area? When was he Premier? Ballots are available at the circulation desk in the library. Draw date is Fri June 1st
- All library books are due back on June 4th!
- Any suggestions for books for the library? Put them on the bulletin board in the library!
- There will be a very important CSLC meeting on Tuesday during reading period in the clothing lab. Please make sure you attend.
- There will be a short, but important peer help block meeting on Wednesday this week.
- Battle of the Bands Competition is being held this Thursday, May 31, starting at 7:00 pm. Support your CSLC and plan to attend this great event!
- Students in Cooperative Work Studies classes are reminded that your final project is to be ready to present on Thursday, June 7th (no exceptions). Please see Mrs. MacLeod for an outline if you have “misplaced” your copy.
- MRHS is hosting a mobile blood donor clinic on Thursday, June 7. This event is open to all 17 and over. To book an appointment, please call 1-888-to-donate or book online at http://www.Blood.ca. If you are too young, please ask a family member or a friend to sign up.