Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Welcome to Staff Guests: Connor Myers, Sharon Anderson, Craig Inward,Trevor MacDonald, Nick VanOuwerkerk Olivia Hill, Lindsay Hume & Dawn Martell
It’s a Flip Day “B-A” “D-C” Day”
• Golf Meeting @ break in the Fitness Center @ 10:15.
• Bake Sale Thursday at lunch in the lobby, by some of the Leadership Students for Turkey Trot.
• Whittling club will be canceled after school today, see you next Wednesday!
• We are still short a few workers for the breakfast club on Friday mornings. Please see Mrs. Hicken in room #133 if this would be of interest to you.
• Reminder there will be no eating or drinking in the hallways! Cafeteria, Munn’s Landing or Classrooms are the places you are to be eating! Thank You!
• The Youth-on-Board Pilot Project is designed to encourage youth volunteerism within rural regions of Prince Edward Island and to assist non-profit/community groups, including Municipal Administrations in engaging youth to join volunteer Boards. The Pilot will offer an opportunity for up to 20 students to become members of active Island Boards or within a rurally based Municipality. This is open to students in grades 10-12, and students can receive up to $500 for taking part. Check out this link for more information on how to apply: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/service/youth-on-board-student-application-and-guidelines
• We are now accepting e-transfers for student fees/athletic/art fees etc . Email address
email@example.com password vikings, for any question.
• All Students must pay $20 in Student Fees.
• All Grade 12 students must pay a Grad fee of $40 to offset the cost of grad activities.
PEI SCHOOL FOOD PROGRAM
Wednesday—Beef Burger with Potatoe Wedges or Veggie Burger with Potato Wedges
Thursday—Southwest Chicken Wrap or Cream Cheese & Hummus Wrap
Option #2 (always available)
Deluxe Salad or Sandwich & Piece of fruit
Option #3 (always available)
Any 2 of the following
Classic Sandwich/Classic Salad/ Grab & Go Snacks
Any online order can be picked up in the cafeteria, orders will not be delivered to classrooms
After/Before School Sports
Women’s volleyball schedule:
Monday – practice 3:30-5
Tuesday – practice 3:30-5
Wednesday – Team Red @ Gray 7pm, Team Black practice 3:30-5
Thursday – practice 3:30-5
Cross Country Schedule:
Monday + Wednesday after school, please check in with Mrs. MacDonald
Viking Fit Schedule:
Tuesday + Thursday after school in the fitness center
Concert Band – Tuesday and Thursday mornings – 7:30 am
Jazz Ensemble – Wednesday mornings – 7:30 am
Vocal Ensemble – Tuesdays – 3:30-5:00 – All singers are welcome!
ST.FX will be here on Friday, September 24 from 11:45-12:30. They will be set up in the lobby. It is a great time to start thinking about and asking questions to postsecondary schools.